The New Hampshire Department of Education is committed to helping students, parents, and educators (including teachers, principals, superintendents, and school communities) meet the educational needs of each student. This organization page on Learning Designed was created to provide ideas and strategies for sharing content, engaging learners, and helping learners show their understanding in an online learning environment.
This is an online community where NH educators can access a variety of resources. Watch this Video Walkthrough, this Welcome video, or open this Learning Designed Overview document to learn more about this NH DOE Community on Learning Designed.
- Ask questions directly to accessibility and education experts
- Share ideas and best practices
- Attend webinars
- View pre-recorded professional development videos
- Get (and give!) strategies for supporting all students online
As you move through the site and interact with others remember:
- Stick with what you know: Use technology your district already uses or recommends first.
- Keep asking questions: Reach out to special education and multicultural coordinators, social workers, and ed-tech leaders in your district every time you have a question or need advice. Conversations need to happen, even if they cannot be in person.
- Offer support: Check-in on one another’s wellbeing. It never hurts to ask how someone's day is going.