Early elementary educators introducing and teaching the concept of Growth Mindset will find a wealth of resources in this diverse collection. The collection includes:
- 4 Ways to Encourage a Growth Mindset in the Classroom: An introductory article that describes how to incorporate Growth Mindset into the classroom.
- Growth Mindset Kids Video: A brief video of students talking about what Growth Mindset means to them and how they use their new skills to become better learners.
- Don't Give Up: Sesame Street and Bruno Mars video: Sesame Street characters joined by a special guest guest, encourge children to practice perserverence.
- The Dot. The Dot by Peter Reynolds is a gorgeous picture book that encourages children to take risks even when they fear failure. A video reading.
- My Favorite Growth Mindset Picture Books: A blog post from a 3rd Grade teacher sharing her favorite read aloud books with Growth Mindset themes.
- ClassDojo Growth Mindset Resources: A five-episode video series and accompanying activities that encourage students to learn and embrace a Growth Mindset.
- Growth Mindset "What I Can Say to Myself" Chart: This teacher-created chart cues students to think and speak affirmatively when facing learning struggles. Printable, or recreate your own.
Category Quick Find:
Resource File Type: